So how do you create that classic villain. The one that will send a chill down your reader’s spine and stand the test of time? Well Book Geek has done it again with some killer tips for creating your villain. Subjects covered include:
- Have the villain get personal with the heroes.
- Make sure they have a believable motive or agenda.
- Either have your villains learn from their mistakes or the mistakes of their peers, or dispose of them quickly.
- Don’t make your villains Nazis with the serial numbers filed off.
- Remove the following words and phrases from your villain’s regular vocabulary.
- Wipe that smirk off your villain’s face.
Thanks for stopping by. More links and resources for improving your writing soon. Make sure to follow so that you don’t miss out. Also don’t forget to vote in our poll to make sure you get more of what you are looking for. And go over and like us on Facebook and of course if you are on tumblr then you can follow us from there. Happy writing.