Many people will give you advice on your writing but sometimes we need advice on being a writer. We often face similar challenges and how we handle them can have a huge effect on us as people. Today’s link is some advice on just being a writer. Subjects covered include:
- There’s no one path to “success”.
- You’re only really in competition with yourself, on any given day.
- The notion of “success”, or of having arrived at success, is a total and utter fallacy when you are actually serious about your craft.
- Remember to enjoy high moments.
- Writing is already hard, so don’t make it harder by constantly doubting or self-criticizing everything you’re doing.
- Write, and keep writing.
Thanks for stopping by. More links and resources for improving your writing soon. Make sure to follow so that you don’t miss out.