I doubt that any book anyone wrote from cover to cover in 30 days would be of any substantial quality. Going through the process from beginning to end in this rigid format though, can give you a good incite of what you are up to and where you should go next. It can help you to figure out your own process and if you copied the formula exactly but with more time this method would likely be deemed quite viable. Subjects covered include:
- Creating your preliminary outline with characters, setting and plot.
- Researching your novel
- The evolution of your story
- Introducing the formatted outline
- Evaluating the strength of your formatted outline
- Revising your first draft
Thanks for stopping by. More links and resources for improving your writing soon. Make sure to follow so that you don’t miss out.