Found another good one for you guys. I and many other writers have the problem of getting yourself to write. If you have a busy day or just feel the lack of inspiration or motivation then this has been a problem for you. This article deals with getting yourself writing and again has some real helpful tips. Subject covered include:
- Write everyday.
- Even fifteen minutes is enough to write.
- Remember vision comes with revision.
- Don’t binge-write.
- Keep a place to keep track of ideas.
- Consider physical comfort
- Down with boredom.
- Stuck? Go for a walk and read a good book.
- Have something to say.